Hi, Dennis -

PuTTY was acting a little weird...I deleted my session file and created a
new one, so I'm no longer getting the error message with an IP address. So,
I think we can disregard that (unless it returns).

IIRC, 192.168.0.10 was the address that I assigned to the BBB very early
on. I believe I changed it because my router netmask (255.255.255.0)
wouldn't accept the 7 in the third position.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3988882b-32fb-46e0-aa98-94be746003e6%40googlegroups.com.