Michael Risser [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>
*>If you are trying to grab modules from ftp.cpan.org the path has apparently
*>changed from what CPAN thinks it is. You need to go to
*>$PERLROOT/lib/perl5/$VERSION/CPAN and edit Config.pm. Change the urllist
*>value from ftp://ftp.cpan.org/CPAN to ftp://ftp.cpan.org/pub/CPAN (Notice
*>the addition of the pub directory).

Yes. The reason for this is the ftp load balancing cluster we switched to
about 2 months ago. It was agreed that /pub/CPAN would be the common path
for all the machines in the cluster. We probably should have publicised
this better so sorry for the surprise and the inconvenience.

e.