It was Sunday, July 06, 2003 when Adam Gent took the soap box, saying:
: Hi All,
:
: Is anyone having problems accessing search.cpan.org
:
: I keep getting 502 errors, Bad Gatway.
:
: Just wondering if this is a problem with my ISP or with CPAN in general.

Yes, search.cpan.org seems to be having a little hicup.

: I can access www.cpan.org though.

It is important to remember that search.cpan.org is not cpan.org.  In
fact, it is just a fancy CPAN mirror, similar to other CPAN mirrors.

Graham will have it up shortly, I'm sure.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with HURD
You'll be able to shoot yourself in the foot Real Soon Now.