Nicolay> Let me be unagreed. Functionally complete OO language at least means
Nicolay> the next thing: when I create some object (ie, declare some variable,
Nicolay> maybe string), this already have necessary methods like Python or
Nicolay> Ruby. Even C++ haven't such functionality. Of course Perl haven't this
Nicolay> too.

I'm not quite following you, but I'm not sure why you think that
Python or Ruby writes your code for you.  There's as much (or little)
work to create an object in Perl as there is in either of those other
languages, in terms of what matters every day.