Dear mr. Schwartz!
Let me be unagreed. Functionally complete OO language at least means the next thing: when I create some object (ie, declare some variable, maybe string), this already have necessary methods like Python or Ruby. Even C++ haven't such functionality. Of course Perl haven't this too.

I love Perl, it's great for concrete tasks class. But Python is good and clever too, don't you blacken this please even in a comedy form ;)

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

"Nicolay" == Nicolay A Vasiliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Nicolay> I mean real OO, but no perls "dirty hack".

There is nothing "dirty" or "hack" about Perl's OO.  It is as
functionally complete as nearly any other programming language.

-- Best regards, Nicolay

http://www.soft411.com - Excellent soft archive http://www.spamliquidator.com - Kill spam