> 1 --- Do you live in
>
>     c) country, Gill, Massachusetts
>

> 2 --- Where does your dog spend the night?
In his crate as close to my side of the bed as possible. (Plans to convert
sleeping arrangements to in bed next to me as soon as he is potty trained)

> 3 --- What is your dog's favorite toy?
My two youngest boys(human) and their cute pink toes.

> 4 --- Your dog's most remarkable feature is
His ability to be soooooo easily trained. He learns it almost immediately
and retains it just as well

> 5 --- You bought a new car for your dog(s)
>          No, We already owned a Jeep Grande Cherokee
>
> 6 --- Your dog participates in
Puppy Kindergarten....and has won all the hearts of his classmates moms and
dads

> 7 --- The naughtiest thing that your dog has done is.....
Charlie is only three months old so not much time for naughtiness, but since
the snow is melting, he sure likes to dig up mommys pretty bushes and any
other thing that my be peeking up from the ground