My husband, Dan, and I live with 8 month old Nicco.

1 --- Do you live in
      a) city
      b) suburbs
      c) country
      d) on Planet Berner

B - Outside city limits but lots of country around us...had a bald eagle in
tree out back last week!!!

2 --- Where does your dog spend the night?

Snuggles on the bed at bedtime then moves to his padded dogbed on the floor
at the foot of our bed.  More snuggles on the bed in the morning!

Nicco spent his first 3-4 months in crate next to our bed.  He was a very
good boy and went in the crate on his own and never made a peep...he was,
and is, quite the sleepyhead in the morning and would rather stay on the bed
and get snuggles than motivate himself to go out to pee.  Ask him if he
wants to go out to go pee and he just does a long stretch and goes belly up
with a big berner grin!

3 --- What is your dog's favorite toy?

Nicco's favorite "toys" are our three cats.  He has never outgrown the urge
to chase those cats and sometimes comes away with a mouthful of Maine Coon
fluff.  I have to blame these bad manners on Nicco's breeder who does not
seem to be a "cat person".  Libby, you raise wonderful, loving, confident,
outgoing puppies but they have no respect for felines!

4 --- Your dog's most remarkable feature is (fill in the blank)

His beautiful head, his love of people, his length!!! This boy is so long he
cannot even lick his butt!

5 --- You bought a new car for your dog(s)
Yes, we have a van bought for our first berner Travis and now enjoyed by
Nicco who is a good traveler.

6 --- Your dog participates in (feel free to list any titles your dog
has won)

Has had obedience 101.  Needs obedience 102.

7 --- The naughtiest thing that your dog has done is.....

At 3.5 months Nicco got carried away giving my husband kisses and pierced
Dan's earlobe...on the way to our first obedience class.  Dan's ear bled for
the first half hour of class :(

Cindy Reid
 and Maine's Lake Country Nicco
in Corning, NY