On 23 Mar 03, at 10:19, catherine green wrote:

> 1 --- Do you live in
>     a) city
>     b) suburbs
>     c) country
>     d) on Planet Berner
The country, though I'd prefer planet berner <G>

> 2 --- Where does your dog spend the night?
On the floor next to the bed, though they often start the night in
bed with us.

> 3 --- What is your dog's favorite toy?
The favorite toy varies, but rawhides always win.

> 4 --- Your dog's most remarkable feature is (fill in the blank)
Tyra - her ability to fit through holes in the fence that a rat couldn't
get through.
Orry - his official job as cat herder!

> 5 --- You bought a new car for your dog(s)
>     No
>
> 6 --- Your dog participates in (feel free to list any titles your dog
> has won)
>     a) conformation - yes, past tense
>     b) obedience trials - not yet but working on it
>     c) drafting trials - ditto
>     d) agility - yes, but not competing
>     e) therapy work - only unofficially
>     f) tracking - Tyra did some, but none now
>     g) training classes - yes, as often as we can
>     h) digging to China - yes, as often as they can get away with it
>
> 7 --- The naughtiest thing that your dog has done is.....
Tyra - routinely escaping from the fence (though, knock on wood,
she hasn't done so in nearly a year) and giving Mom heart failure.
Orry - eating Dad's pager, wallet (twice) and worst of all, his brand
new, expensive cell phone.
Melissa, Tyra and Orry  Granite Falls, NC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BEHAF Homepage: http://www.behaf.com