erland;496552 Wrote:

> Anyway, it is possible and there are several ways to do it, but all
> requires fairly amount of work.Thanks for the response Erland. Seems that the
> transition from thin to
fat devices has complicated things considerably, making such a
development a doomed undertaking unless you make a decision to support
only thin or fat clients.  Regardless, as there's unlikely to be much in
the way support from plugin developers (supporting two apps etc.), it
seems the best approach is to wait and see what ultimately happens to
the SBx range and then decide from there.  Two things are sure for me: I
won't be buying any of the new SBx devices and should things continue on
their current trajectory, I'm abandoning ship as soon as something
offering a better user experience interacting with their music library
comes along -- should be relatively easy to sell my Transporter, Boom,
SB3s and Duets via fleabay.

--
audiomuze

The problem with most music is I don't care to hear it again