Even though I hate SF, I don't think it's a good idea to move the
Wiki. All the links everywhere (including in BibDesk itself) are to
SF. Also it's clearer to keep everything in the same place.

I added another request at the SF tracker and this is their reply:

<quote>
We are planning to upgrade to PHP5. As soon as this is complete, all
project administrators of record will receive notice of the change.
</quote>

I do hope they're already a bit further than the planning stage, but
they've been saying this for at least several months now (including
this quote from september 2007: "We'll be upgrading before the end of
the year.").

Christiaan