The amendment to remove the requirement that the developer ensure
sufficient right-of-way for bicycle lanes on Segoe Rd. was defeated.  The
article in the Cap Times did not make this clear.  I had to go to Madison
City Channel and watch the video of the meeting to find out the amendment
was defeated.  The general development plan for the area around the DOT
building was approved without the amendment.

Mark Shahan