On 2023-11-07 17:12, Andrew Chow via bitcoin-dev wrote:

I would prefer that we continue to have a mailing list where email is a
functional and first class user interface. So that would be to migrate
to groups.io or Google Groups. I think Google Groups is probably the
better choice of the two.

+1 to migrating to a different email service. That seems like the most straightforward solution.