Thanks for the write up and thanks to the bitcoin-dev mailing list
moderation team for their work along the years.

If we can pick up a communication platform where platform moderators /
infra maintainers have low-risk of being targeted by subpoena + gag order
or "injonction administrative" (the equivalent in some civil law systems)
due to lack of moderators discretionary decisions, I think this is a good
outcome.

I don't know of such a communication platform or set of protocols as of
today. Nostr is promising though realistically weak until half a decade of
work is poured in.

Personally, I'll be more present on the Delving Bitcoin forum, though it
sounds more a temporary solution than a long-term ideal. Being hosted by
kernels or other old open-sources project mailing list infra sounds like a
good idea.

Best,
Antoine