When you produce a commercial game, i.e. something that someone pays
money for, you have an obligation to your paying customers. That
priority takes precedents over all other priorities, other than
medical ones. This is business ethics 101.

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com

Groups.io Links: