Good morning Claudia,

I use a propane grill and have had no problems. Dppending on how large a
grill you really want I might suggewst one of the small electric models.

We had an electric kettle style grill which was a dream to use. It would
hole 5 good size burgers, had a thermostat and could be used indoors if you
placed it by the kitchen window or on the stove top with the exhaust fan
running. Turning things on it was really nice as you just turned down the
thermostat until after the meat was turned thus eliminating 99.99% of the
flare up.

If you do want to go for a propane grill then I would also recommend doing a
little research as to which grill cooks most evenly.

We have one from Vermont Casting and it cooks really nice. It doews not
appear to get quite as hot as my daughter's larger grill but it does an
excellent job and everything tends to get done about the same time. My
daughter's grill has definite hot spots and this makes it a challenge to get
all things done evenly.

Once I had a Char Broiler and this one had two shelves which could be used
when turning things and preventing flare up.

HTH,

Cy, The Anasazi