From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jerry Richer
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 8:00 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Using Gas Grill!

I used charcoal for a few years then propane for many years after that. Big
improvement, no dirty lighter fluid or charcoal to mess with. Most recently,
for about the past ten years I've been using an electric grill. It's either
on or off. I love it. No more dealing with getting the propane tank filled
or exchanged. The food tastes just as good. You can use the same hickory or
whatever wood chips with it for flavoring.

Jerry