Hi Rego,

If we have plans to fix issues on this feature later, why not fixing
> them before and then shipping when things look good?

Sounds good. I'll fix the issues first, and then I will update the Intent.

Checking the tests results in wpt.fyi:

> https://wpt.fyi/results/css/css-images/image-set/image-set-parsing.html?label=master&product=chrome%5Bexperimental%5D&product=chrome%5Bstable%5D&product=firefox%5Bexperimental%5D&product=safari%5Bexperimental%5D&aligned&view=subtest
>
> I'm confused about the first examples there:
> * e.style['background-image'] = "image-set(url(example.png) 1x)"
>   is passing
> But:
> * e.style['background-image'] = "-webkit-image-set(url(example.png) 1x)"
> should set the property value
>   is not passing

That is a strange one that I was also confused by initially as well. It is
because the '-webkit-' prefixed 'image-set' is expected to serialize to the
same value as standard 'image-set':
"Implementations must accept -webkit-image-set() as a parse-time alias
of image-set(). (It’s a valid value, with identical arguments to
image-set(), and is turned into image-set() during parsing.)"
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-images-4/#deprecated.
Chrome is returning "*-webkit-*image-set(url(\"example.png\") 1x)" while
the expected is "image-set(url(\"example.png\") 1x)"
I fixed this in:
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/4167006

Regards,
Traian