LGTM2, so long as we have a killswitch.

On 8/9/23 7:08 AM, Daniel Bratell wrote:

If I did the math correctly, that puts the likely breakage below 14% (95% confidence) of the population, or less than 0.002% of page loads. (Napkin math, don't quote me, but it's in that ballpark which is a good ballpark)

LGTM1

/Daniel

On 2023-08-03 03:49, Joey Arhar wrote:
I looked at the top 20 websites here: https://chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/4454 I looked at the option elements which were triggering the UseCounter, and I found that all of them seemed to have a label attribute with no text content at some point during page load, but then when I actually looked at them in DevTools after page load they all had text content.
None of those top 20 websites are affected by this change.