Hey Joey,
We discussed this in the API owners meeting today. Given that Firefox has
succeeded in removing this quirk, we do think it's valuable for us to
attempt to follow. Thank you again for pushing on it. Could you take a look
at either 20 hits from HA, or 10 high-ranking hits
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cpjWFoXBiuFYI4zb9I7wHs7uYZ0ntbOgLwH-mgqXdEM/edit#heading=h.1m1gg72jnnrt>*
and
see if you see any actual breakage? API owners agreed today that if you
didn't (or if you saw just 1 in 20), we'd be OK proceeding with a
killswitch we can pull if necessary.

*Note chrishtr@ is looking into making ranking-based HA analysis easier
than getting BigQuery setup.

Thanks,