If you've moved the explainer, could you replace the content of
https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/MSEdgeExplainers/blob/main/PointerEventDeviceId/explainer.md
with a pointer to the new location? Then people who follow the old links
won't be confused. You can and should also update the links in
https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/880, and @Ben Mathwig
<benjamin.math...@microsoft.com> should update the links in
https://github.com/mozilla/standards-positions/issues/715 and
https://github.com/WebKit/standards-positions/issues/102.