The BMW UUC Digest 
Volume 3 : Issue 322 : "text" Format

Messages in this Issue:
  Misc e36 parts for sales.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:27:36 -0800 (PST)
From: wji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Misc e36 parts for sales.
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Misc e36 parts for sales.

I'm cleaning out my garage after the sale of my 325i.  Still have a few
items sitting around. I 
am selling everything as a group, I want it gone!    $80 takes
everything.  Prefer local pick up 
(SF bay area)

- UUC motorworks rob knob.
- UUC motorworks delrin shifter bushings.
- Stock e36 shift lever.
- Brake pad wear sensor.
- Fuel filter for 328.  I was sent the wrong one!
- CD changer.  No mounting brackets.  I cannot vouch for it working. 
It worked in
my car, but enjoyed not ejecting CD's.  
- Mcgrad (sp?) wheel locks.
- foliatec brake caliper paint.  Black.  new in box.

Drop me a line if you want pictures.  

-Bill Isaacson


 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

------------------------------

End of [bmwuucdigest] digest(1 messages)
**********

Reply via email to