The BMW UUC Digest 
Volume 3 : Issue 484 : "text" Format

Messages in this Issue:
  Re: <E36> Plugs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 08:21:17 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Kevin Jay (Mr.Fabulous)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: <E36> Plugs
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


My stock M52 occasionally pings under heavy acceleration (not just WOT).  I
run BKR6EQUP (have used them for many years, but the set installed currently
is new).  Florida gas.  Should I be using a cooler plug?  Anybody got a
suggestion?

- k

--- original message ---

From: Kazuto Okayasu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: <E36> Plugs

I've witnessed M54s with just Shark programming ping on stock plugs 
(the same NGKs), albeit on California gas.  And S54s come standard 
with NGK 8-range plugs (DCPR8EKP), so I would think a cooler plug 
would be warranted, though the best bet would probably be actually 
reading the plugs to see what it needs.



------------------------------

End of [bmwuucdigest] digest(1 messages)
**********

Reply via email to