On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 12:31 +0300, David Nelson wrote:
> Cool. I'll watch this thread and write back before starting work and
> after finishing work. :-)

        Ho hum; I'm personally averse to widespread small changes - they tend
not to get the level of review that is required, and we were IMHO very
badly burned by the level of un-reviewed change before the bylaws were
frozen; that then required extensive expenditure of time (that is still
ongoing) to get them into better shape.

        Personally, I'd like to see all such changes posted here for some
sanity checking first along with some justification. We have code review
during code freezes, even more so legalese review.

        HTH,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot