Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 16:33 +0800, Varun Mittal wrote:
> > Can we add some clarification for the case if  AB wants to replace their
> > representative mid way of his/her tenure ?
>
>       I had anticipated that since the STV election process produces an
> ordered list - we would just select the next person in line from the
> list in cases of death / promotion to executive positions etc.

I understand Varun's question to refer to the advisory board - for
that, I'd personally not have any issue with having a sponsoring
entity exchange their member - it should be at their discretion?

For the board, I agree with you - just pick the next from the STV
rank order.

For the changes proposed by Florian: +1

Cheers,

-- Thorsten