Hi Paolo,
Le 07/02/2022 à 19:16, Paolo Vecchi a écrit :
Hi all,

Thanks for discussing your proposal here. Just wanted to add a few words within your lines, so jumping here:

[...]

  * Members of the ecosystem and others also suggested that we should
    spend more money in development
  * Bugs, a11y issues and features can be harder to taken care of by
    volunteers and are not always addressed by the ecosystem
  * We need to build up internal skills and development capabilities to
    speed up innovation

I agree here that there are several areas like CJK and CTL (and not only for bug fixes) or ally that should deserve much more love from TDF and I'm sure our donors would be happy that we invest in this area too.

That would help also to grow this part of the community, which is very complicated to achieve when our version is difficult to use.
Cheers
Sophie