Thank you Sophie!

Having also feedback from the members of the Team is very important for me as you'll have to deal with your new colleagues as well ;-)

Please do reach out saying openly what you see right and/or wrong in this proposal so that you can help the board in making the right decision for TDF and our community.

Ciao

Paolo