"G. D. Akin" wrote:

> Robert SeebergerWrote:
> >
> > > Debbi
> > > who despises bran cereal, however good it is for her :P
> > >
> > Have you ever tried Cracklin' Oat Bran?
> >
> > I eat the stuff like candy. Its fairly sweet and quite tasty.
> >
> > Therefore it must be bad for you.
> >
> I used to eat it because it was (still is I'm sure), but it has more
> calories than most bran cereals and had more fat too, IIRC.
>
> I'm currently eating a lot of Honey Nut Mini-wheats.
>
> I also drink 4 ounces of prune juice a day . . . hey, I'm almost 53 and it
> HELPS!!!!!

I generally don't eat cold cereal.  I make toast with whole-wheat bread
and eat *that*.

(Most cold cereals contain a preservative that disagrees with my
intestines.  Cheerios are OK, Honey Nut Cheerios are OK, and the various
brands that Whole Foods carries are OK, but that's about it.)

Plus I eat my veggies.  Nothing like good fibrous veggies to help keep
you regular.

        Julia