At 12:12 PM 12/22/2003, you wrote:
I finished off "Seventh Son" by OS Card the other day. It's the first book in the Alvin Maker series. Has anyone here read that book, or perhaps all the books leading up to and including "The Crystal City"?

The reason I ask is due to the fact that I rate "Seventh Son" above "Enders Game". Of course I acknowledge the fact that I'm being served another demigod on a silver platter, but I absolutely loved that book.

-Travis

I've read them, but don't know about Crystal City. I liked the books better than Ender's Game and the sequels. It's certainly not SF, but good nonetheless. So read the rest and enjoy.

Kevin T. - VRWC