----- Original Message -----
From: "Horn, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 11:51 AM
Subject: RE: Science Fiction In General...

> From: Travis Edmunds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I finished off "Seventh Son" by OS Card the other day. It's
> the first book
> in the Alvin Maker series. Has anyone here read that book, or
> perhaps all
> the books leading up to and including "The Crystal City"?
>
> The reason I ask is due to the fact that I rate "Seventh Son"
> above "Enders
> Game". Of course I acknowledge the fact that I'm being served
another
> demigod on a silver platter, but I absolutely loved that book.

I have read all the ones so far.  (I believe the final book has not
yet been published.  Or perhaps it has and I just don't know it.)
I've enjoyed them, for the most part.  It gets a bit preachy but
that's to be expected from OSC.

Its out in hardback and has been for a few weeks.

xponent
Held it In My Grubby Paws Maru
rob