At 10:22 PM 1/5/2004 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> As a Catholic, I find it completely unsuprising that a
>> sinner would admit
>> to wrongdoing only when caught.
>>
>> Such is human nature.
>
>Yeh, kind of like lying about affairs.

So?   Clinton had a much higher responsibility, like to "faithfully uphold
and defend" the laws of the United States.

Rush is just a talk radio show host, who has said a lot of intersting
things in his life that had nothing to do with drugs.   There is nothing
about what he was doing with drugs that at all affects the validity or
interesting nature of his opinions.

JDG