Travis Edmunds wrote:
>Metallica fan eh? Care to divulge any other bands you like?

Sure.  I'd say my all-time favorite bands are Rush, TOOL, Metallica, Yes, Iron Maiden,
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam and Queensryche.

I dig some of the current bands like Disturbed, Outkast, and No Doubt; I like the
occasional dance tune, and I'm always up for some good classical music.  I find
something appealing in most musical genres, but I can find a lot that sucks in the
same.  Bad hip-hop, bad metal, and bad country are the banes of my auditory existence.

Jim