On 18 Feb 2004, at 5:24 pm, Travis Edmunds wrote:

From: William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip> The ones left are in my record collection too, either the vinyl part I don't have the equipment to play any more or the newer CD part...the vinyl part also included Joe Satriani, Al DiMeola, Trevor Rabin and suchlike.

Ah!! Another rocker in our midst.

Now I really like No Doubt :)

I would honestly like to know why you like them.

I don't like all their stuff (that's what playlists are for!) but they have enough tracks I do like... I liked the ska and reggae sounds on their earlier stuff, and the pop-rock on their newer stuff. What's not to like about _Just a Girl_ or _Hella Good_ ? :)

The last two CDs I bought were Pink's previous CD and Avril Lavigne. I saw Melissa auf der Maur's video for her new CD on MTV recently and that seemed quite good... And I also like Christina Aguilera and KiTTiE.

Not my style, but I appreciate any and all genres. My opinions though, are as follows:

Pink - Not bad.
Avril Lavigne - Not bad.
Melissa auf der Maur - Huh?

http://www.aufdermaur.com/

Ex Hole and (briefly) Smashing Pumpkins bass player.

Christina Aguilera - I just love her videos...
KiTTiE - I always get confused with Atomic Kitten. Is Kittie the heavy stuff? If so, I don't like them.

Atomic Kitten are scary! KiTTiE is more the innocuous Slipknot kind of stuff...

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Our products just aren't engineered for security." - Brian Valentine, senior vice president in charge of Microsoft's Windows development team.