From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What is really bizarre about this thread is that everyone seems to
basically agree about "Gay Marriage".
This focus on microscopic points of difference is amazingly like a
Monty Python sketch.
Maybe the listname should be changed to "The Argument Clinic".

Well, everyone got sidetracked by the debate over the meta-issue of the response to the first person who dissented. I'm still hoping that maybe JDG and Gautam might offer their (possibly dissenting) opinions. I'm betting odds that John's reply will target judicial activism. :-)

-bryon
"No, no sir, it's not dead. It's resting." Maru