From: "Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: This Is Spinal Ta-, er, Metallica
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:19:13 -0500 (EST)

Travis Edmunds wrote: >What was Maiden like?

Great. The only thing that I didn't like was they didn't play "The Trooper" otherwise it was a lot of fun. Compounded by the presence of spandex-clad, big-haired New Jersey girls, of course. :)

Well you just can't have a concert without spandex-clad, big-haired New Jersey girls...

For the record though, I would have been happy with a little "Hallowed Be Thy Name".

>>One of my favorite Foxtrot strips ever had a Vivaldi joke. :)>Really? "care to tell it?"

It's a pretty simple one. The oldest brother is sitting on the couch,and across four frames it goes from warm to windy with leaves flying to snowing back to warm. The last panel's payoff has him yelling to off-panel right, "Mom, you wanna knock it off with the Vivaldi??"

Jim

<lol> Not tea bag (not too bad) as my father would say.

-Travis "I'm waiting in my cold cell, when the bell begins to chime" Edmunds