On 20 Feb 2004, at 6:04 pm, Travis Edmunds wrote:

From: William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It appeals to me no more than turnip does. And I hate, hate, hate turnip!!! Of course I understand that other people like turnip, so dig in.

I never met a vegetable I didn't like with the possible exception of lotus roots. But I didn't have a recipe for doing anything with them so I just fried them and that wasn't very good :(

Frog's legs, octopus tentacles, sheep's lungs (haggis), pig's livers (pate) and dried blood (blood sausage) are all pretty tasty too! I didn't get on too well with rabbit, but that was probably another case of not cooking it right as my Traveller (Gypsy) friend claimed that rabbit is delicious. I never got to try kangaroo or crocodile during the fad when our supermarkets stocked those meats because Mrs Wife is a vegetarian and only reluctantly allows me to eat domesticated animals :) I have had farmed venison and thought it was a bit too lean...

http://www.aufdermaur.com/

Ex Hole and (briefly) Smashing Pumpkins bass player.

Really? I had no idea. None at all. And I'm a Pumpkins fan.

She joined the band in December of 1999 after D'Arcy left. She played on the "Resume the Pose" tour of early 2000, and toured in support of "Machina: the Machines of God". James Iha plays on her album.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

tried it.