On 23 Feb 2004, at 5:29 pm, Travis Edmunds wrote:

From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Got any Blue Cheer?
No..
Amboy Dukes?

A couple of albums. Not as good as Ted Nugent solo.

MC5?

Kick out the jams, mother******s!

I recommend them for people who like Metal.

I honestly havent even heard of them.

Amazing!

Of even more importance are: Deep Purple::::::Machine Head

What about Deep Purple In Rock?

Good stuff. Blackmore is awesome.

Led Zep::::: both 1 and 2

This is a Metallica parallel for me. Boy, do I ever recognize their importance! But they were never a band that I overly liked. Besides, the Golden God is annoying.

Best band ever.

Montrose:::::::Montrose (very very important album)

Nope.

I missed that.

Hawkwind::::::::In Search Of Space

I think 'In the Hall of the Mountain Grill' is their best album - but 'Grill' is the most Lemmy influenced Hawkwind album and I like Motorhead. I've seen Motorhead live four or five times and Hawkwind once, and what was surprising was that Hawkwind were EVEN LOUDER than Motorhead :) So that was three days of buzzing and crackling in both ears instead of just two...

Nope

Uriah Heep:::::::Demons And Wizards

"He was the wizard of a thousand kings. And I chanced to meet him one night, wandering." Great band. I love 'em.

Not my cup of tea.

Blue Oyster Cult:::::::::Blue Oyster Cult

Decent.

Too darn clever.

Or even UFO,

OK

The Runaways,

Live in Japan is an awesome album! Ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

Ten Years After, Robin Trower, Status Quo,
heck theres plenty of others.

Some are decent. But blah.

The modern video-promotion thing (MTV and all the imitators) favours the young and still living performer :)

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A bad thing done for a good cause is still a bad thing. It's why so few people slap their political opponents. That, and because slapping looks so silly." - Randy Cohen.