"Xander's in Africa. He sent me an mbuna fish," says Andrew. "And
Willow and Kennedy are in Brazil. They're based in Sao Paulo, but, um,
every time I talk to them, they're in Rio."

Rio seems to have an image in America and the UK as a sexy gay vacation spot.

Gary - Blami It on Rio Maru

What part of America or UK are you talking about? When I saw this, I imagined the party capital of South America. Like saying, they are based in Houston, but yada-yada in New Orleans (or Galveston). I'd certainly go to Rio, and I wouldn't care* if all the women were lesbians if everyone is in a constant state of undress.

*Saying I wouldn't notice why I'm not having any luck striking up a conversation. My batting average would be the same at a poetry reading full of lesbians with their SOs or a bar full of hetrosexual women just released from prison.

Kevin T. - VRWC
It's my party