----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Edmunds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: New Hate-Mongering Chick Tract is out

> <smile> Organized religion is hypocrisy at it's finest.

There is some truth to that, but I must say that pointing it out seems
to make things worse for the most part.<G>

> That doesn't sound radical to me. On the contrary, it sounds like
the smooth
> running of the gears in the Church of Rome (catholicism).

Maybe it varies by diocese, but I never heard of tithing 'til I was an
adult and my Protestant friends explained how *their* churches worked.
I was a bit dumbfounded.

Maybe someone here knows, but I thought the Vatican's riches had quite
a bit to do with banking over the last few centuries.

xponent
And Taxes Before Maru
rob