On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 10:07:44PM +1000, Andrew Paul wrote:

> No, logic is totally and completely divorced from reality, thats my

Of course it is not. People may not behave logically (consistently,
predictably, etc.), but the universe does. Actions have consequences,
and no matter how much you may want something, if your desire is
contrary to physical law, then you lose. There is also a middle ground,
sometimes things involving people can be predicted in a broad manner
with reasonable accuracy.

> So we cant let them choose their own government? And you wonder why
> they might want nuclear weapons?

Do you think at all before you write?

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/