On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:51:39 -0400, Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Perhaps you are being dangerously naive and foolishly optimistic. The
> leaders of **** are irrational and corrupt. Wishing nuclear weapons in
> their hands is insanity.

> Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/

1. Evidence of irrationality of national leaders?
2. Evidence of corruption?
3. These happen to be religious leaders. Does this have any bearing on
Erik's corruption argument?
4. Evidence that Erik is an expert on insanity?
5. Prior evidence Erik recognizes dangerous naivety and foolish optimism
6. Are their other countries whose leaders the adjectives warlike,
irrational, corrupt, lying, religious, intolerant, Apocalyptic, and
undemocratic could apply?

1. none given
2. none given
3. Yes, mullahs lead a certain lifestyle which does not fit corruption
argument unless some evidence is presented.
4. Hmmmm.
5. I will have to check out Erik's pre- and first three months Iraq
war posts, I believe this could show that he doesn't recognize
dangerous naivety and foolish optimism when it bites him on the
posterior.
6. A strong case could be made for another country.

Have fun, I may be off for a few days

Gary Denton
Liberal News Digest
http://elemming2.blogspot.com