On Nov 29, 2004, at 6:01 AM, JDG wrote:

At 05:33 PM 11/29/2004 +1100 Andrew Paul wrote:
I guess my issue is when people want things banned.
People can object to policies all they like, but when they want them
banned, and others do not, it becomes more of a concern.

Does that include non-denominational prayer in public schools?

Yes. And actually, the "under God" should be removed from the pledge as well. Schools are not in the business of teaching religion or "morality" -- those are best left to the parents, don't you think?

BTW, what precisely is a "non-denominational" prayer?

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf