William said:

> That was a good episode! And those evil religious Cylons! And the
> thing  about Baltar, and his tics, twitches and muttering is that
> when you see  an interview with James Callis who plays him you
> realise he is actually  *toning it down* to play the part!

Yes, it was good. The paranoia is really starting to kick in. By the
end, my mother was shouting "That's not the President, that's a Cylon!"
with no supporting evidence whatsoever. I have no idea what the point
of the "Cylon-occupied Caprica" thread is though.

There isn't much of the old spaceships-blowing-each-other-up, is there?

Rich