----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: Technique

I do consider him a greater risk than Abraham Lincoln.  Lincoln managed to
keep the US together, by hook or by crook.  Lincoln was, IMHO, the greatest
president in our history. GWB is an incompetent with a number of misguided
ideas.  I would argue that his administration has, on balance, hurt the US.

Dan M.