From: William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:18:29
To:Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Religious freedom

On 3 Sep 2006, at 7:55PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I would be interested in seeing William provide evidence that the
> Catholic Church has been running a "pedophile" ring for centuries...

It's common knowledge. There have been hundreds of news stories about
the Catholic Church covering up abuse using bribes and intimidation
and shuffling deviant priests around from place to place without
punishing them or keeping them away from children.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Theists cannot be trusted as they believe that right and wrong are
the arbitrary proclamations of invisible demons.