Ah. We here in the Southwest tend to feel we're the only ones who know
anything about Native Americans (blush).
Apologies.
http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

none necessary, i also live in the southwest.  my brother-in-law was a
canadian native american.  i am one of those rarities, a mexican
canadian!~)

now, i know what STFU means; please tell us, WTF is GBTW?
jon m.

This needs to be inscribed on my computer
I finally found an acronymic slogan that is more to the point and more
concise than Robert Heinlin's old favorite, TANSTAAFL, short for "There
ain't no such thing as a free lunch." Meaning, if something looks like
one, look for the hidden costs.

Today. Pink Splice on the Fourth Turning Forums website added a very
nice and all-too-true prescription for Crisis Era America:
STFU & GBTW.
What that means, I leave as an exercise for the reader. Or will answer
you offline at [EMAIL PROTECTED], since the "F" stands for precisely
what you think it does.

Knowledge is Power