jon louis mann wrote:
> that ranks up there with, "Nothing says 'Aliens, land here!' like a
> 9' pyramid!"
>         Julia
>
> Message from UFO, "Solve your own problems"...
> jon
>
> Knowledge is Power

Well, that particular pyramid solved a problem for its occupants -- how
to keep cool while camping in Texas over Memorial Day weekend.  It was
noticeably cooler inside the pyramid than outside.

Of course, RIGHT outside the pyramid, it was hotter, because the
reflective surface was bouncing the heat at anyone who got too close.
And walking by wasn't the most fun when the sun wasn't behind the
clouds, because there would be the bit where you got blinding sunlight
in your eyes.

But if the aliens wanted to party, we had a pretty chill party space.  :)

        Julia