From: "Mauro Diotallevi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:08:39
To:"Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Mauro's latest .sig, was Re: U.S. health care

On 5/24/07, Ronn! Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 03:36 PM Thursday 5/24/2007, Mauro Diotallevi wrote:
>
> >--
> >Mauro Diotallevi
> >"Hey, Harry, you haven't done anything useful for a while -- you be the
> god
> >of jello now." -- Patricia Wrede, 8/16/2006 on rasfc
>

> There is already a god of Jell-O™.
>
> Just go to Utah and visit any activity where food
> is served at a church building of the major
> religion for which the area is known and you will
> conclude that the serving of Jell-O™,
> particularly green Jell-O™, must be one of the
> required practices of that religion . . .

There was a band who had a fairly popular album out about 10 or 15 years ago
or so that was originally called "Green Jello" (the band, not the album),
but they were forced to change their name to "Green Jelly" due to a lawsuit
from Kraft Foods.  The album was called_Cereal Killer_ and the big hit from
the album was their version of the "Three Little Pigs" -- the second pig was
a ganga-smoking beach preacher, I don't remember the other two -- with video
done in claymation.  Maynard Keenen, lead singer of Tool and A Perfect
Circle, did background vocals and I think Tool's drummer was also involved.

Former brineller Reggie gave me a copy of the video for Christmas one year.

Ah, the memories...

:-)