I am deleting, unread, all posts with this title because nobody is saying
anything new. Everybody has their minds made up and all the force of their
deepest values behind it.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

"The community stagnates without the impulse of the individual.The impulse
dies away without the sympathy of the community."--William James