On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Dan Minettte wrote:

> [...]

I've been to the RenFair, but not lately.  When I've gone, I've taken 105
to Plantersville and then south on 1774.

And most of the times I've been to Houston, it's been to somewhere a lot
closer to I-10 than US 290, so I've taken the SH-71/I-10 route a lot more
times than the US 290 route.

(And if I'm going to College Station, I take US-79 to Highway 6 and go
south.  That might be a better route from north of Austin to get to the
RenFair, take 6 to 105 in Navasota.  I'd have to drive it both ways to be
sure, though, or at least take it both ways to Navasota.)

        Julia