Hm, I can guess at what your race is NOT -- apparently black Americans
find leg hair to be sexy on women.  (This is what a black friend of
mine tells me, anyway, and I have no reason to disbelieve her.)
        Julia

i should amend that to say i find extremely hirsute people to be
unattractive, but that is a personal preference.  others may find it
just the opposite.  i have very little body hair (except in my ears)
probably because of my native american heritage.  i suppose that most
women would just have peach fuzz arm pit and leg hair, but when they
start to shave, it becomes less soft and more noticeable.
jon